My Best Friend's Wedding

Happy Sunday Funday, everyone!

Before I head off to church, I wanted to share on my friend's wedding from last weekend! I know, I'm pretty late... but time slips away from all of us, right?! This post will be filled with mostly pictures; those will do the talking from this beautiful day! :)

Tiffany and her now husband Dustin were married on Saturday, May 9th in the north Georgia mountains. I am so happy for her and Dustin, and so thankful I got to be a part of their special day. From the scenery, to the weather and decor, everything was
beautiful and made for an unforgettable wedding. Congrats you guys!

*All of the photos below are captured by the wedding guests unless stated otherwise. 

Our view during the rehearsal with the horses.

Photo-bombing the bride & groom during rehearsal!

She made a beautiful bride!

Can we stop and talk about this dress!? Stunning.

Best friends! Nathalia and I

Our dress color went so well with the scenery.

They decided to do a first look! Photo credit: Sarah Ingram Photography

Wedding time! Their barn-style reception was beautiful for spring.

Delicious strawberry + lemon cake!

"Lucky that I'm in love with my best friend..." ;)


There are so many more pictures, but I kind of kicked myself the next day because I didn't get that many. Not even one of the bride and I together in her dress! What!? We all may have been a little busy dancing the night away anyway.... :)


The photographer did an amazing job [www.brushandpetal.com] and I absolutely cannot wait to see her work!

Like I mentioned above, our bridesmaids dresses were so pretty with all of the greenery around us. If I get married one day, blush pink would be the color, as well as having a southern wedding in the mountains. Another reason why Tiffany and I are best friends, we have the same taste! :)


From the cake to the dancing [live band!] to the free drinks, and getting burnt during the sparkler exit... this girl was worn out by the end of it all. Although weddings make for long days, I would not trade being in them for anything! I love love, and love [southern] weddings! 

Tiffany and Dustin, I wish you guys the best for all the years to come.


Cheers, y'all!







1 comment

  1. That was such a fun night!! had so much fun dancing with you!! lets do it again! I say we become wedding crashers just for the dancing! lol
    loved this post! Blush is a beautiful color! Cheers to Tiff and Dustin!! finally! xoxo

    ReplyDelete