Bestie Box Swapping

Hi friends! It's been a long time since I've slipped my toes into blogging. Sadly, I got VERY busy with life and before I knew it, 5 months had passed. I am now back and intend to blog regularly!

Today I'm sharing some Bestie Boxes that I've received and delivered these past couple of months from some pretty amazing ladies.

First up...the Bestie Box I sent to my gal pal in Texas!




I had a blast with  this box! This one was through an online exchange where we were paired with a new, potential bestie. Araceli and I chatted through email and got to know each other's likes and dislikes! She then sent me an amazing box in return- and literally read my mind on items that I had been eyeing!




The most recent round of Bestie Box swapping occured about 2 weeks ago. I was paired with a gal who was super sweet, and we learned a lot about each other too! Here is what I gifted her for Galentine's Day!




So pink, right!? This is what the newest bestie Blaire gifted me (um...amazing).





If you can't tell, Bestie Boxes are SO FUN! Whether you send them to someone you've never met in person, or to a friend you grew up with. There is just something about gift giving that ignites a little fire in me. I love it!


Lastly, check out what I sent to my real life bestie for her birthday (since I couldn't see her on her day)!




Just a little token of love ;)


Happy almost Friday friends, xo!



No comments