Atlanta Wall Crawl


There is something about going out and exploring places that you have never been to before. For as long as I can remember, I have loved going on new adventures and visiting new places- it's so igniting!

Ever since moving to Atlanta over a year ago (how?!) I have found a love with the city's wall art. Luckily, Atlanta's art scene has really bloomed & there seems to be new art
popping up pretty often. Below are some of my favorite walls around the city that I've stumbled across. Enjoy!
































There it is! There are still some really amazing walls that I need to get out and see. Do you guys have any suggestions on some wall art that must be visited!? Have any questions on the locations of any of these walls? Let me know in the comments below and I'll give you directions on how to get to them! You may also follow me on Instagram where my handle is @so_nikkiwaslike! I'm usually on wall crawls or trying new foods in this great city!

Have a good night lovely friends! xoxo


1 comment