What I Wore: Bridal Luncheon

I hope you guys had a great weekend! Today I’m posting about my outfit that I wore to my best friend’s bridal luncheon this past Sunday. We had brunch at J. Christopher’s with the Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom! One of my good friends, who is also in the wedding party, couldn't make it at the last minute. I wish she could have been with all of us!




What I Wore: I decided to go with a magenta colored dress with pleats in the front. The weather in Atlanta has been beautiful lately, so wearing a dress with thin straps was almost a must in this 80 degree weather. I decided to play up my dress with this jeweled necklace and over sized jeweled studded earrings (not pictured.) I also played it up with the shoes that I wore. I knew the shoes didn't perfectly match with my jewelry, but I wanted to throw in a playful twist with the pale pink, flowered heels.


   
To match the gold in the jewelry, I carried this fun gold wallet. It perfectly holds my iPhone and cards.


Here is a picture of me with my bestie, Tiffany! I can’t believe she will be a Mrs. in 4 days!!! She looks great too in her white lace dress with cognac colored wedges! (Oh, and my hair is almost as long as hers, hoorah!) Now if only it could be thick, too! :)


The bridal luncheon was one of the last events that was put on for Tiffany before her rehearsal dinner this upcoming Friday. I will be creating a post about her wedding I’m sure, all while she is honeymooning on the beach in San Juan!


I  hope everyone is enjoying their week, and of course.. Happy Cinco de Mayo! :)




Reference
Dress [Target] Click here
Necklace and Shoes [Dress Up Boutique] Click here
Studded earrings and wallet [Kate Spade] Click here


2 comments

  1. Love the clutch!!! And your shoes play perfectly with the whole assemble of the dress! : )

    ReplyDelete