Bestie Box Round Two

Hey dolls!

Today I am posting about this past weekend and the exchange of another round of bestie boxes! It's pretty fitting that today is apparently "National Best Friend Day." (Who comes up with these random days anyway?)

We decided to kick off summer by having this round be summer themed!

Brooke and I got together yesterday, and since we were able to (finally) see each other, we exchanged in person!
And since they were in person, we didn't just put our gifts in a regular ole shipping box either. :)


Below is the gift that Brooke gave to me... full of wine!


I am loving the glasses and the bottle of pinot! M&M's were included, but I ate them all. Oops.


Here is the gift I got Brooke. Clearly we had the same idea in mind!



Doesn't the coke bottle work out perfectly? This was a fun one to do, and I love how the bucket can be reused this summer for her daughter to have!


After exchanging we hung out at Piedmont Park in Atlanta. It was a good day and I'm glad we had the time to spend together.



We will have to see what our next box will be all about... ;) The ideas are endless!

I hope everyone has had a good Monday (we survived!) And now it's time to get back to The Bachelorette.


Wine, friendships and love.....











No comments