Summer 2016: Currently Loving....


Hi pretty friends! Today's post is all about a round up of some pretty adorable clothing that I personally believe would be great for summer sixteen! (Drake reference may be intentional)...

All items are linked below as well as a description of each piece! Enjoy!


Summer 2016


All items are linked below.


Vanessa Mooney The Astrid Knotted Tassel Earrings
This pair of Vanessa Mooney earrings are on trend this season, and I'm loving the pop of yellow these would bring to your outfit!


Yoins Pleated Floral Print Full Skirt
This skirt is so cute for summer! I've always been a fan of floral, and I am also a fan of the price tag!


Sole Society Elise Gladiator Heel
These shoes are so on point. The color makes them even more fun! I'm pretty sure Sole Society never does it wrong.


TopShop Tall Floral Cut-Out Playsuit
This romper is great for festival season! Sunny days and sunflowers....


Sole Society 'Nevin' Faux Leather Drawstring Bucket Bag
I've had my eye on this adorable faux leather bag for so long! This would come in handy at festivals, the park, and days out exploring the city!


Olivia Burton Women's Flower Festival Watch - Tan/Gold
This Olivia Burton watch is pretty much what dreams are made of. Again, I'm a sucker for florals.


Rebecca Minkoff 'Finn' Convertible Leather Clutch
Rebecca Minkoff is another designer that knows what's up! I love her style as well as her fringe purses. This one has me swooning and is a great color for summer.


Emma Go Juliette Flats
Not many words are needed for these adorable sandals! These Emma Go Juliette flats from Anthro are a summer must-have.


iPhone 6 Plus/6/5/5s/5c Case - Bright Purple Watercolor Flowers Painted Floral Design
Who doesn't love a fresh + floral phone case!? This one is beautiful.


Marysia Antibes and Santa Monica scalloped bandeau bikini
What's summer without a scalloped bathing suit!? I'm going to swoon over this one from afar until I find a cheaper alternative.


Kendra Scott 'Lawson' Openwork Wrist Cuff
Ah, Kendra Scott. As if my favorite jewelry designer could up her game any more... I think she did with this new 'Lawson' cuff!


Rental Kendra Scott Coral Danielle Earrings
If you're going to sport a Kendra cuff, then you have to pair it with the iconic Danielle earrings in coral! Summer, perfected.


Polo Ralph Lauren Floral Twill T-Back Tank Top
I couldn't end this round up without including a floral tank - such a staple! I can see myself now at the beach boardwalk in this.



I hope you enjoyed my round up for the summer! I hope everyone's summer is off to a great start. Happy shopping!


xox, Nicole


 No items/brands/websites in this post are affiliated nor sponsored. All opinions are my own.

No comments