Stocking Stuffers

Stocking Stuffers

Hi gals!

Christmas has been on my mind so much this past week, I am so ready to dive in to the Christmas spirit!
I haven't completely caved in with decorating just yet, but today I started making some Christmas lists.

While doing this, I kept thinking about stocking stuffers. I don't know what it is, but I love buying items and stuffing stockings!! I just love how creative you can get - you just never know what can come out of one! :)

I have rounded up some items that would make great stocking stuffers- or small gifts- for all the ladies in yo life. From gloves and socks, to dry shampoo and emergency beauty kits. Click on the images above to learn more! (All items are budget friendly, might I add)!

Only 6 more Mondays until Christmas! It will be here before we know it, y'all!

Cheers!

Nicole

No comments