All Things Velvet

All Things Velvet

I'm not sure who isn't aware that velvet is 100% on trend right now. And honestly, I'm loving it so much that I hope it stays in style all winter!
I wasn't aware how much I loved it until it made its come back here recently (along with some other 90's styles; not hating them!)

All the items above are linked below for you. Bonus: Everything is at a great price point!


1) Urban Outfitters Romper
Kimchi Blue Vanessa Velvet Fit + Flare Romper


2) Must Have Clutch


3) Rose Gold Heels



4) Charlotte Russe Romper



5) Amazing Velvet Tunic Dress
Split Neck Velvet Tunic Dress - PINK SMOKE S


6) Pointed Velvet Flats
Crushing Blow Pointy Velvet Flats

7) Strappy Choker Dress
Boohoo Rosine Velvet Strappy Choker Slip Dress | Boohoo


8) Crew Neck Dress
Charlotte Russe Velvet Crew Neck Shift Dress


9) Drop Shoulder Top
SheIn(sheinside) Pink Drop Shoulder Short Sleeve Velvet Top


10) Leo Clutch
Women's Rebecca Minkoff Leo Velvet Envelope Clutch

I am in love with every piece! I'm so tempted to purchase most of them since they are such a great deal. There is still time to order your NYE outfit, and I'm sure lots of velvet will be showing out this year. What are some current trends that you are loving!? I'd love to hear about it below!

Enjoy!

xox, Nicole









No comments