Essentials for a Perfectly Stocked Bar Cart

photo source: redbookmag.com

I can think of a lot of reasons for having a bar cart in your home. They are aesthetically pleasing, handy for grabbing your bar essentials, provide extra storage, can become a creative space, and they provide endless ways to decorate through the seasons.

I find myself 'oohing and ahhing' over bar carts that are well stocked with essential and fun items. Take a look at the items below that I have linked- I either have these myself or wish I did!

Essentials

Gold bar glasses
Culver 22K Gold Reticulated Glass - Set of 4

Gold Wine Glasses

Gotta go for the gold! Glasses with gold detailing provide a timeless look.


Fancier glasses
Image of Luigi Bormioli Romantic 13.0 oz. Wine Glasses - Set of 4
For a fancy night in.


Cocktail Napkins

Is it just me, or do you get sucked in to buying ALL the fun and fancy napkins!?


Ice Bucket
Winco 4-quart Wine Bucket
Functional and stylish!


Shaker
HCF17_H87PM


Coasters



You can't forget the obvious: wine and liquor! It's great to have a couple of wine bottles on hand so you're always stocked (possibly a white and red). As for liquor, some staple items like Tito's Vodka and Crown Royal are great to have to whip up a Moscow Mule, Whiskey Sour or an Old Fashioned. PS- don't forget items like bitters, simple syrup and mixers!


To really take your bar cart to the next level, you'll need some fun decor items!


Art for your cart.

Lara Stone Watercolor
16 x 20 Lips Watercolor Giclee Fine Art Print. I want this for my gallery wall.:


Katie Kime Canvas
Call Me Old Fashioned Canvas


Mintwood 'Tipsy and Fresh'
I'm Feeling Tipsy and Fresh Print


Other decor items include fresh citrus in a fun bowl, these cute paper straws, some fresh flowers, and a fun hand towel!

I have linked some more bar cart inspiration here to help you stock your cart! Happy decorating!

xox, Nicole

No comments